ProfiCAD is a Multilanguage and free application used to create diagrams. It is useful for electronic projects as well as graphic documents. Thanks to its easy interface and the low requirements the program needs, this software is a good option for all those users that want to learn how to use a CAD utility (Computer Aided Design). The performance of this plan editor may impress those who try it.
When you run this application, it may result weird seeing the program so simple without complicated menus or difficult tools. This is the main advantage of this CAD, it is a direct diagram designer designed only to create your projects. Exploring the options you can discover a good variety of elements like icons to add or other elements to draw.
Once you have your project, you will be able to include a company logo according to the International Organization for Standardization. This schematic software makes easier to make projects since it also provides some default templates that can help the users start a good document with a bit of external inspiration.
How this software works
ProfiCAD has a very accessible handling, quick and easy, thanks to its ergonomic and friendly interface. This CAD software is designed to create electronic graphics and electrical documentation, schematic plans and circuit diagrams. It can be used for pneumatic, hydraulic, and other technical diagrams. Once you download ProfiCAD, it offers you more than a thousand symbols that can be edited and you can even create your owns with the symbol-editing tool. It also allows text insertion, electrical icons, formulas icons and even images. ProfiCAD allows automatic numbering of symbols, drawing and the creation of list generation cables, connections and materials.
You can personalize your projects with watermarks or logos. The title block is designed in accordance with ISO 7200, and the titles are easily adaptable: just insert the logo of your company. It is possible to create your own title with the title block editor. When you download this software, the user interface can be displayed at the user choice in any of the different languages it supports since it is Multilanguage. To create the schematic creation that you need, all you have to do is to go placing electrical icons in the drawing, and then to connect them through the cables.
Just choose and set the drawing size, insert the title block, prepare layers and insert pictures or drawings if you are going to use them. Go inserting symbols and then connect them together. ProfiCAD allows you to save your project as image files (EMF, PNG or BMP) or you can export DXF files diagrams.
ProfiCAD 7.5.6 Features
These are some of the features of this program:
- Easy handling, drag of symbols in the drawing
- Light on system requirements
- It is multilanguage because it can support unicode any technical symbol
- Easy creation of new symbols
- Download, installation and starting are fast, free and easy
- Automatically upgrade to the latest version
- Performs continuous numbering symbols automatically
- When copying symbols, make an intelligently renumbering
- It makes a continuous auto save
- It generates netlist and BOM (bill of material)
- It generates list of cables and calculates the total length
If you want to know more about this software, feel free to check the developer's website .
The minimum system requirements are the following:
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of disk space available
- It starts up quickly
- Does not need too much system requirements
- Simple and easy interface
- This Computer Aided Design is the easier to make electric circuits
- It works even on old computers
- Only supports EMF, PNG or BMP