Sound Forge Pro is a tool for professionally editing and mastering audio files. You are free to use it if you have a sound studio, or also, it can be easily used at home. You will be able to record sounds from any sound source, and tweak those sounds to your liking by applying effects and filters, among some other features. Sound Forge Pro includes more than 40 effects and professional study processes. For instance, equalization, normalize, dynamics, volume, chorus, delay, pitch shift, noise gate, flange, vibrato, and some others.
Sound Forge Pro can chain and mix various effects and apply them to selections or entire files using the plugin Chainer. The application supports many audio formats, such as RealAudio, RealVideo, ASF format and Java, which is very useful for creating audio files online via the Internet. Sound Forge also supports AVI, WMV, MPEG1, and MPEG2 file formats. Besides, you will be able to synchronize audio and video frame by frame and import Flash files (.SWF). Also, it offers templates for creating MPEG-2 HDV compatible files.
How to use it
This editing software will provide you with almost a complete control over the aspects of your audio file. For instance, you will be able to split a song up into events. You will be able to drag these events around, process them individually and also record them. A change occurred in this version is that now there is a new Modeless Recording Workflow. Now, there is a button with which you can start recording into the principal wave view instead of the Record Icon of the toolbar.
Other improvements are a miniature preview of the whole waveform which is placed on the top of the window or the previously mentioned chain interface. Even when this program is easy to use, you can perform complex tasks thank to the dockable floating Record Options. This option allows you to record when the input signal runs at a certain point.
Sound Forge Pro 11.0.234 Features
In you are interested in Sound Forge Pro you should take a peek at the unique features listed below:
- Pristine Sound Quality
- Possibility of recording up to 32 64Bit channels of 192 KHz
- More than 40 effects to apply to you files
- Effects processing plug-ins
- One-touch recording: New recording interface
- Modeless Recording Workflow
- Miniature Overview of the waveform
- Several audio formats supported: MPEG1, MPEG2, AVI, among some others
If you want to know more information about Sound Forge Pro before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s website .
System requirements to download this software
If you want to download this editing software to your PC, take a glance to the minimum system requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- RAM Memory: 512 MB
- Sound Card compatible with Windows
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB free available for the installation
- CD-Recordable drive supported
- Graphic Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c or better
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0