Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is a first-person shooter videogame in which the player must avoid a world war defeating Vladimir Makarov, a dangerous terrorist leader. The videogame belongs to the Call of Duty series. It is the sequel of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the eighth title of CoD saga. This installment has been developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer, with the collaboration of Raven Software and it has been published by Activision, You can use weapons, fight, walk, run, jump and swim. There are many weapons available in the game like guns, automatic guns, shotguns, submachines, light machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, rocket launcher and others.
Once you download this installment, you will fight in several well-known capitals such as London, New York, Berlin, Prague or even Paris, in which you will enjoy an amazing catastrophic scene in which the Eiffel Tower is completely destroyed. Besides, the new maps have been designed to keep the players moving instead of camping in a single place.
Endless possibilities to play
There are three modes, the Campaign mode, Special Operations and the Multiplayer mode. The campaign mode starts where the prequel ends. The game is chronologically, the latest installment in the Modern Warfare series, ending the plot started in Call of Duty: 4 Modern Warfare. You will witness the end of the story of Makarov, Yuri, Price, Soap or Nikolai, among some other characters of the saga. Special Operations has two modes; the first one is Mission, in which you will have to complete the quests to get the victory. This mode is very similar to the Spec-Ops mode of the CoD: Modern Warfare 2. The second one is survival; you will have to kill waves of enemies, becoming more difficult as you complete waves.
There are three modes: the Campaign mode, Special Operations and the Multiplayer mode
In multiplayer mode, you are free to play with your friend in LAN network, or against people around the world in different matches. There are many different modes within this one, in addition, you will enjoy a lot of maps and weapons to play. You can play Capture the Flag, Domination or Search and Destroy among some other multiplayer modes that appear in the previous installments. However, there are new ones such as Team Defender, Kill Confirmed or one of the most popular, Infected. In this one, a player among all those who are playing becomes the infected and he or she will have to infect the rest. The one who stays alive wins the round. If everybody gets infected everybody wins.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Full Version Features
Here you will see the outstanding features of this CoD saga installment:
- Players are rewarded for completing objectives and landing skills thanks to the New PointStreak System
- New Killstreaks and perks to help you eliminate players
- Possibility of customizing your weaponry thanks to Weapons Proficiency System
- Several game modes to enjoy: Campaign mode, Special Operations and online Multiplayer mode in which you can find Kill Confirmed, Infected, Team Juggernaut, etc.
- New online maps such as Dome, Missions or Hardhat
- Huge weaponry at your disposal: automatic guns such as MP9 or the Skorpion, sniper rifles such as Dragunov, Barret .50cal or AS50 or guns such as 44 Magnum, Desert Eagle etc.
- Possibility of downloading Terminal, maps which appears in previous titles of the saga
- Call of Duty: Elite integration: Online multiplayer service
- Multiplatform videogame: available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC
In you are interested in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and you want to know more about it before you download it to your PC, feel free to visit the .
The minimum system requirements to properly download and play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
- Processor: AMD Phenom X3 8750 or Intel Core Duo E6600 processor
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1950 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, Shader 3.0 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free available
- Internet connection required for multiplayer mode