LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy is a videogame based on the world of the Star Wars movie saga. It is the sequel of Lego Star Wars: The Video Game. In this installment you will live the episodes of the first (or the second, it depends) movie saga. A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and The Return of the Jedi will be playable with the customization of LEGO.
The game features a large number of characters like Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C3PO and others. There are over 50 characters with their own skills. You will be able to create and personalize your own character for playing with it along the game. Besides, you will be able to play with a friend the story mode in cooperative.
You can move over the scenarios with vehicles such as landspeeders, AT-STs, speeder bikes and more. In addition, you will have to think a lot in order to solve several puzzles to progress in the videogame; this LEGO version of the Star Wars movies adds humor and fun to the saga.
Several modes to enjoy
Once you download this videogame, it has multiple modes in which you can play, for instance, one of the most liked and famous is the Free Play Mode. In this mode you will be able to customize you own character with different body parts. You can choose among more than 50 characters to create your own hero. Besides, you will be free to use vehicles, each character with specific skills and maneuvers, etc. In the Co-Op mode that corresponds with the multiplayer mode, you can play the story with a friend.
The main one is the Story mode in which you will face several missions that follow the plot of the first trilogy of the Star Wars movies. Here, you will put yourself in the skin of your favorite heroes, for instance, Luke Skywalker or Han Solo and fight the Stormtroppers leaded by Darth Vader. In addition, you will enjoy playing with the heroes of the movie, but also watch how the Rebel Troppers fight on your side, or even how the Ewoks participate.
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Features
Here you can see the outstanding features of this videogame:
- Possibility of playing with the movie heroes
- Apparition of famous movie creatures: Banthas, Tauntauns, Ewoks, etc.
- More than 50 playable characters you can unlock
- Possibility of creating your own character
- Several modes to play with: Story mode, Free Play mode, etc.
- Each character has the skills of the actual character of the movie
- Puzzles within the missions
- Possibility of choosing the difficulty of the videogame
- Comical reinterpretation of the movies
If you are interested in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy and you want to know more about it before you download it, you can take a peek at the developer's website .
Below you can find the minimum system requirements to properly download and play this videogame:
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium III, AMD Athlon 1 GHz
- RAM Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Video Card: 64 MB with Vertex and Pixel Shader compatible and compatible with DirectX 9.0
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX
- Hard Drive space: 3.5 GB available