Championship Manager 2010 is a soccer game which emulates what is happening in the reality, giving the opportunity of assuming the role of a team manager. There are a lot of responsibilities that the player needs to assume and your mission is to achieve them. Besides, this game stands out among other football games for its details. They can be decisive in the match, so you have to take them into account, such as the percentage of match fit. Feel free to select a team and the tactics you want they use, and after that you can watch how they play.
It has a helpful tool that allows you to analyze your work and performance and adjusting your tactics. One of the new features is the brand new match engine, or the player animation, which each one performs characteristics and typical movements such us pull up the socks or drop in the ground.
The interface is intuitive with the option of getting statistic information or camera modes. It gives you information about the position of the players, the league maximum scorers or the positions of the teams in the league. You can test different strategies or buy players negotiating them, which it’s an interesting option in this genre.
New changes and improvements in this soccer game
Championship Manager 2010 is the perfect complement for those who enjoy playing football games. It has improved its match engine which makes it more realistic. In fact, it looks like massive step forward the first time you play it when you download it. The players it has offer real movements such as running around, and a lot of goals look as it could happen in the reality. These goals could be knocked in and also, if they match, they will celebrate it adding great flavor to this football game.
On the other hand, it’s true that it has some code limitations which annoy some users. Besides, defenders can make quite controversial passes and strikers and wingers usually leave the ball behind when they’re running or goalkeepers catch the ball in the wrong way. Nevertheless it offers a quite realistic and innovative gameplay. Scouting system, for example, is really notable and you can select the money you want to spend and in which countries.
Championship Manager 2010 Features
Championship Manager 2010 includes several new features and improvements as we mentioned before. Here you have some of them listed:
- 3D Effects for being more realistic
- 500 individual player actions
- Up to 7 different camera angles
- Create your Set Pieces (new in other similar games)
- Scouting Network which is one of the most remarkable feature of this version
- Drill Training
- CM Season Live to download new updates each month
- Dynamic Display Window to look out latest league table, goals and fixtures
- ProZone to access to the analysis of the game
If you want to read more information about this soccer game, feel free to check developer’s website here .
If you want to download this game, we recommend you to check its system requirements firstly:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: AMD / Intel 4, 3 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 9800, 128 Mb NVidia FX5600, or equivalent compatible with DirectX 9
- Soundcard: compatible with Direct X 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: free 3 GB hard disk + additional space required for CM Season Live